Odido internet not working since 26-Dec-23

• 27 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 26 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

My internet is not working since yesterday night 26-Dec-23 and response from customer care service team of Odido is very casual and pathetic. They just said you will get an email from technical partner guidido , then book an appointment to get internet checked. There is no urgency shown and they are not sure how long I will be out of internet. Neither there is any arrangement made for alternative internet via phone or voucher. Not sure what to do now as cannot work from home any more

Jason van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @ASADDI, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

You state that there was no urgency shown, however, there certainly was - perhaps the solution has been poorly communicated. The urgency was definitely noticed, otherwise the Guidion appointment tool wouldn't have been sent as quickly. Did you manage to schedule an appointment, yet? 

Do you happen to use an Odido or Ben SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely via mobile hotspot on your PC and laptop for at least the next seven days. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a number of GB per day. Please let me know if I can arrange this for you and I will send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @ASADDI, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

You state that there was no urgency shown, however, there certainly was - perhaps the solution has been poorly communicated. The urgency was definitely noticed, otherwise the Guidion appointment tool wouldn't have been sent as quickly. Did you manage to schedule an appointment, yet? 

Do you happen to use an Odido or Ben SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely via mobile hotspot on your PC and laptop for at least the next seven days. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a number of GB per day. Please let me know if I can arrange this for you and I will send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the Guidion appointment tool is not shared with me yet.

Can you get it shared asap so that I can book appointment for technician to fix the problem

Akash

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @ASADDI, good that you communicatie it with us, I would like to get you in touch with Guidion as quickly as possible! When I opened your dossier I was happy to see that you already managed to contact Guidion and that they are coming by today.

I am convinced that Guidion will be able to do a lot for you and I am looking forward to your appointment with the technician! 😄

Reageer