Beantwoord

no internet (waiting for mechanic)

• 12 November 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 197 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hi hi, 

Just want to know, how can i make a contact with the mechanic to make appointment to fix my internet. I dont have internet on my house since tuesday evening, yesterday when i talk with customer service,  she say, mechanic will call me but i still didnt hear anything so.

icon

Beste antwoord door Rickey_tramp 12 November 2020, 19:35

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

Do you have DSL or Fiber?

A moderator can arrange a technician for you, have you made sure everything is connected correctly.

The mechanic could also send you a sms to make an appointment I think.

Reputatie 2

Thank you for response, i have dsl. Yesterday with customer service we check everthing and she said there is problem in connection within my home which need to be checked by mechanic. I tried all the option to fix it, even changed the cables but still no luck, internet went out suddenly while we were using it in tuesday evening and after that there is no connection at all, wo i guess there should be some technical problem.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Thank you for response, i have dsl. Yesterday with customer service we check everthing and she said there is problem in connection within my home which need to be checked by mechanic. I tried all the option to fix it, even changed the cables but still no luck, internet went out suddenly while we were using it in tuesday evening and after that there is no connection at all, wo i guess there should be some technical problem.

Is your modem directly connected to the ISRA using the grey DSL cable or is it connected to another wall socket?

And which type of ISRA do you have?

Reputatie 2

I dont think its directly connected to isra point, i fo have wall socket with 4 pin, so i am using it with grey dsl cable. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rickey_tramp 

If hou have a main ISRA in your fusebox for example it's better to connect it direct to your ISRA.

If there is nothing else, the 4 pin wall socket could also be your ISRA. In that case could you open it once and upload a picture of the wiring inside?

Reputatie 2

Well just to be sure why you think that can be problem? I have been using internet with same connection for more than 4 years, for past 3.5 year i had connection from kpn and i never had this problem, also for 6 month with t moble never had any issue, do you think it can be problem with it suddenly, i mean we never touch that socket.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rickey_tramp 

Wires that are not needed but connected can cause problems in the signal.

With other providers it's not much of an issue but with T-Mobile it can cause problems..

Normally just 2 wires should be connected.

Reputatie 2

Thank you @Waqqas just received a call from tmobile, that there is some technical malfunction on the line, they also don't know where exactly the problem is, but they will investigate it and let me know. Hopefully they can figure it out soon.

Reputatie 2

Hi hi, 

Ok now i got the appointment with technician but unfortunately on 26 of november which is after 2 weeks, for sure i should be getting internet voucher until that time. Can someone arrange it from here coz contacting with phone to customer service is pain in the ash.

Plus will i be compensated for all these period of not having internet or tv? Its almost half a month without proper connection. 

Regards  

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rickey_tramp, sorry for the inconvenience! 

I'll send you an Unlimited Internet voucher immediately, so keep an eye on your PM inbox. You'll be reimbursed for the periode in which you didn't receive a working internet connection. The reimbursement will be processed after the mechanic has fixed the issue. Please let us know if the appointment was successful, thanks in advance!

Reageer