Skip to main content

Hi, since noon today, the Internet in my home suddenly stopped working. I rebooted the glass fiber box, and also my wifi router, but it didn’t help. 

I read on the internet that this is a problem on the ISP side. I can’t reach anyone on the phone today because it’s Sunday.

Can you please help? 

Hi @hoongster, I would like to look further for a solution! For this I need some information:

- Is the WAN light on the modem lit? (this is the light next to the power light)

-Is the LOS light on the fiber optic box flashing? If so, is it flashing quickly (4 x p/sec) or is it flashing slowly (1 x p/sec)?

-How is the PON light lit? Is it flashing quickly or slowly?

Greetings,

Ishana

Hi Ishana,

The WAN light of the router is lit and is green.

On glass fiber box, the LOS light is not lit at all, while the PON light is flashing slowly (two times per second)

Thanks

Hi @hoongster, thank you for all the information! I will immediately send a technician so that they will be able to locate the cause of it and make sure you will be back online as soon as possible. In a few minutes you will receive an e-mail from Guidion to make an appointment for this. Are you using an Odido or Ben sim card? In that case I can provide you with a voucher for unlimited mobile data until this is solved. Please let me know if you want to use this! 

Hi Nora,

As of this morning, the internet is still down. So far, it has been around 22 hours of downtime.

I am using Odido simcard. Thank you for the offer.

Look forward to solving it ASAP!

Hi @hoongster, it's great to see that you have already made an appointment with the technician. I have sent you a private message with the voucher code, so that you can stay online this way. As soon as you're back online, please let me know. That way I can make sure you won't have to pay for the amount of time you were unable to use our services. 

Reageer