Skip to main content

On Sept 30, around 12:30 pm, I lost internet connection and the Huawei ONT Box was having the LOS blinking every second with no PON Lights on. The same issue happened back in May and it has happened again. I would like to know if anyone else in the 5612 region experiencing Fiber Outages or if it is just me.

Also I was promised a technician to be sent in the upcoming days and I received no information about that. I also do not have an Odido or Ben Sim Card so I can’t use the Vouchers.

Hi @aravindramesh14, welcome to our Community!

I really hope you're back online soon. I went to check and saw that a technician has already come by. They'll need to investigate further to resolve this. You can get a SIM card from Odido in one of our shops. Send me the receipt and I'll refund you and give you a voucher code for unlimited use of our 5G network. 

Hi @aravindramesh14, welcome to our Community!

I really hope you're back online soon. I went to check and saw that a technician has already come by. They'll need to investigate further to resolve this. You can get a SIM card from Odido in one of our shops. Send me the receipt and I'll refund you and give you a voucher code for unlimited use of our 5G network. 

Hey @Tommie van Odido Tommie, could you send me the voucher for the 5G Data? I managed to get the SIM card from one of the Odido Showrooms.

@aravindramesh14 Great that you’ve managed to obtain a n Odido sim card. I’ve sent you an Unlimited vouchercode straight away! 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Always happy to do so! 

I haven’t received any call from the technician regarding checking since last Thursday. Could I get an update on that please? @Tommie van Odido @Teresa van Odido 

Can you send me a private message with your 06 @aravindramesh14? I want to dubble check if they have the right number. 

@Tommie van Odido Hey Tommie. I sent the number, but I do have a question that since the problem is outside my house, why would they want to schedule an appointment with me? It should be simple enough to look straight into the network place and see what the deal is? Because I checked the fiber myself and there was no signal received so there is no point having an appointment with me. The same issue happened last time and when I raised a complaint, it was fixed without anyone having to come to my place.

@aravindramesh14 I understand your question. I’ll gladly elaborate! 

We always send a technician to the house first to rule out anything in the internal connection. This is also a requirement for the network administrator.

Thank you for sending your phone number to @Tommie van Odido. I’m sure he will double check this for you!

Reageer