Skip to main content

It has been 24 hours since internet is down and Odido has not given any update or ETA when service will be restrored

• 20 July 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

It has been 24 hours since internet is down and Odido has not given any update or ETA when service will be restrored. Odidio has this dismissal quality of service. when internet is down they don’t take any action unless the complain it made. They dont give an ETA and now there is no way to contact with them after working hours to get the status. This outage has effected close to 200+ houses in amsterdam area and they have no sense of urgency or accountablility.

2 reacties

Reputatie 2

It has been 24 hours since internet is down and Odido has not given any update or ETA when service will be restrored. Odidio has this dismissal quality of service. when internet is down they don’t take any action unless the complain it made. They dont give an ETA and now there is no way to contact with them after working hours to get the status. This outage has effected close to 200+ houses in amsterdam area and they have no sense of urgency or accountablility.

Er zijn nauwelijks moderators gedurende het weekend. Zeker niet op dit tijdstip.

Maandag zullen ze u gaan helpen/

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @bhupendrasingh26, I am sorry for the inconvenience. You are referring to a known issue in Amsterdam. Please know we are working very hard and keep you updated in this topic. We place updates or an ETA when we have them. When you are offline longer then 12 hours, afterwards I can credit the costs of the subscription for this period of time. I do see that you received Unlimited Data already as a back up!

P.S Your modem looks to be online for about 10 to 12 hours now, is that correct?

Reageer