Skip to main content
Beantwoord

internet abonnement opzeggen

• 29 September 2023
  • 21 reacties
  • 423 Bekeken

Hallo beste geautoriseerde,
Helaas gaan wij verhuizen uit dit huis. We konden geen nieuw adres (een nieuw huis) vinden. We zijn op zoek naar een huis om te huren, maar konden het niet vinden. Ik wil het abonnement zonder problemen opzeggen. Als ik een woning vind, neem ik opnieuw contact op met ODIDO voor een nieuw abonnement.
Wij verlaten deze woning op 1 oktober 2023. Het is een noodgeval. help me alstublieft voor snelle transacties.

Note: Helaas hebben wij nog geen appartement te huur gevonden. Op zondag 1 oktober verlaten wij de woning. (kortom: we gooien al onze spullen weg/cadeau). We keren terug naar onze geboortestad, Bulgarije. Zeg ons abonnement dan onmiddellijk op. Wanneer en hoe kunnen we het apparaat leveren? Ik heb je een e-mail gestuurd maar heb nog geen reactie ontvangen.

Bedankt voor uw begrip
Met vriendelijke groeten

21 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @juststar, welkom op onze Community!

We hebben een geheel eigen topic gemaakt over verhuizen, hier staat alles in wat je moet weten: 

. Het is dan belangrijk dat je ons een verhuisbewijs stuurt. Als wij een geldig verhuisbewijs ontvangen hebben kunnen wij het abonnement beëindigen met één maand opzegtermijn. Een verhuisbewijs is een officieel document:

• een einde verhuurcontract van de verhuurder
  • een verkoopcontract van een koophuis
  • een verhuur- of koopovereenkomst van het nieuwe adres
  • een bewijs van inschrijving van de gemeente (GBA)

Hello,
I'm currently staying at my friend's house. My friend is getting married. And I'm leaving this house. I couldn't find another rental right now. I will return to my hometown, Bulgaria. I already have an address in Bulgaria. My friend will evict me from the address. He will go to the municipality and register his wife.

I don't have any documents to present to you. When subscribing, do you ask us about the rental agreement or not? (no, you did not)

The chatbot asked me to send an email to service@odido.nl and said that the Cancellation application would take 15 days. I sent an email. No answer came. Thank you for your quick response in the community.

Please let's complete the transactions as quickly as possible and cancel my subscription.

Kind regards.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @juststar, I have terminated the contract for you with immediate effect. Please make sure the equipment is returned properly. I wish you the best of luck in Bulgaria and have a pleasant afternoon! 

How can I make a return? Can I drop it off at any branch? Do I need to send it by courier? Thank you for your help. I am very pleased with your service and I will be happy to receive service from you when I come again.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @juststar, you can't drop it off at a branch. Please use our return info as specified in the email we've sent. Thanks in advance! 

Hello Dear Authorized,
First of all, I wish you a beautiful life.
I came back to the Netherlands and rented a house. I can order Fiber internet at the address I find. Fiber optic isn't on the streets yet, but it has come to the neighborhood.
I don't know exactly when it will arrive at my address. I ordered the fastest 8 gigabit fiber.
Can I connect a normal DSL internet connection before the fiber connection arrives? Then I'll switch back to fiber. thanks.

note: Do you have any information about how soon fiber internet will arrive?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

When fiber can be ordered,  normally there is no DSL option anymore. But you can check the zip code checker from Odido to see if DSL is avaliable. If it is not mentioned at the zip code checker, than then you can not order DSl.

When fiber can be ordered,  normally there is no DSL option anymore. But you can check the zip code checker from Odido to see if DSL is avaliable. If it is not mentioned at the zip code checker, than then you can not order DSl.

Hello,
Yes, I can see that I have DSL at my address. I don't know when FIBER will arrive. I will wait if it comes very soon. Can you give me a date? I really need internet. Your mobile internet is very bad. I pay for the highest package of 1 Gbit. I don't see 30 Mbit.

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

Hi @juststar, I have checked everything for you but at your address the construction on the Fiber network are still ongoing. This process can take a while and we rely on different partners to finish the construction of the Fiber network. For this reason, we do not have an estimate on when the Fiber network will be finished and ready to be used. As soon as it's available, we will contact you about this! 

Hello,
Thank you for your quick response. I need internet urgently right now. I ordered 8 Gbit but I haven't received any news yet, I've been waiting for 20 days. Can I cancel my fiber order and apply for DLS? When fiber internet is ready at my address, can I re-order 8 Gbit fiber internet later?

Note: If this is possible please cancel my order. I will place an order again by logging into your website.

thanks

best regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@juststar Good question! I have immediately asked my colleagues of the Back Office if this is possible. As soon as I hear back from them, I will let you know as well! 

@juststar Good question! I have immediately asked my colleagues of the Back Office if this is possible. As soon as I hear back from them, I will let you know as well! 

Hello, you can ask about the regional calendar plan of the company you receive service from. If you cannot do this, please cancel my application. I will apply for standard DSL internet. If fiber comes, I will switch to fiber later. thanks.

Please do not call me on my phone number. I use another phone number belonging to my company. Please contact me by e-mail only.

Best Regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @juststar, thanks for getting back to this topic! Currently, we cannot specify on which date your Fiber connection is finished. As you rightly state I would also advise you to order a new subscription from our site. For the 3rd option, please select “Zo snel mogelijk, ik bestel nu standaard internet. Je kunt later overstappen naar Glasvezel zodra dit beschikbaar is.” Freely translated, it means that we will first connect you to DSL and we will contact you and transfer you to Fiber as soon as it becomes available.

I will also send you a confirmation about the cancellation of the current Fiber-only order by e-mail.

Feel free to let me know if there's anything else, I would love to help you out! 😃

Hello how are you?
The internet connection box was delivered by cargo on Saturday, 13.07.2024. However, there is no internet connection socket anywhere in the house. I think the house was renovated before and the craftsmen changed the sockets. There are no sockets other than the electrical outlet. Can you help me with this? Please contact by email only.
Kind regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@juststar Great to read that you have received the installation packet! Lets try and find the connection point together. 

Do you have something that looks like this in the fuse box (often located near/under the staircase or in the hallway) or your living room?

Hello,
Thank you for your quick response and help. I found it by the natural gas meter. My internet is connected.
But an e-mail arrived. It says you need to cancel your old subscription. Do I have another subscription? I log in to my odido profile page. It constantly gives error messages. The same warning has been appearing on the screen for 1 month. Could you please cancel if I have another subscription? Could you please fix the warning on my profile page? It doesn't allow me to do anything. thanks.

best regards

Additionally, my internet connection speed is always very slow. These speeds are really not enough for me. No other device is connected. I do not download or upload. My connection speed is very slow in the morning and evening. My IP address appears as amsterdam. I restarted the modem. Then I reset the modem. but the problem was not solved. connection is very slow.

Additionally, my internet connection speed is always very slow. These speeds are really not enough for me. No other device is connected. I do not download or upload. My connection speed is very slow in the morning and evening. My IP address appears as amsterdam. I restarted the modem. Then I reset the modem. but the problem was not solved. connection is very slow.

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @juststar, I checked it immediately! You indeed had multiple requests for a subscription, but these were canceled correctly. You now only have one active subscription. You should also be able to add your internet subscription in Mijn Odido. If this does not work, I would like to receive a screenshot of the error message you receive.

To help you with your internetspeed, I want to receive some speedtest via an ethernet connection. This way, I can investigate this further. Please follow the exact steps below:

For Windows: https://assets.odido.nl/x/8f55b5ca3d/handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-windows-10.pdf 

For macOS: https://assets.odido.nl/x/0c8973e98d/handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-mac-os.pdf

For Linux:
https://assets.odido.nl/x/bbb7b6cc75/handleiding-snelheidsproblemen-linux.pdf 

Follow these exact steps and send me the results. Make sure you are connected directly to our modem, without intermediate equipment. I will then start an investigation! Greetings, Ishana

hi,

There is still such a warning on my profile. I cannot add my current internet subscription to my profile or create a new order. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@juststar Thank you for letting us know! 

Since it is Sunday, there is not much I can do. Don’t worry, I saved this topic to my personal schedule and I will look into it Monday immediately! 

I will update you in this topic. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime.

Reageer