Beantwoord

Geen internet bij Zyxel T 50

• 1 May 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 308 Bekeken

Dear T mobile team,

I experience no internet in the Zyxel T 50. The 3rd led lamp is red on the device. Tried reset multiple times. No idea what to do.

Can a customer support expert call me, please?

icon

Beste antwoord door rve150 2 May 2023, 13:06

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @rve150, welcome to our Community!

This is a known situation. Keep a close eye on the outage topic, here we'll post all updates about the outage. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @rve150 

Is there anything mentioned in your My T-Mobile account under storingen?

There are also isseus in Groningen and Bemmel.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/algemeen-490/is-er-een-storing-bij-t-mobile-thuis-op-internet-tv-of-vaste-telefonie-284385

Mod edit:

Hi @rve150, welcome to our Community!

This is a known situation. Keep a close eye on the outage topic, here we'll post all updates about the outage. 

Thank you for the update. 

Hi @Waqqas,

I do see anything specific under my login under storingen. 
@Tommie : what is the timeline for resolving this issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @rve150, everything should be fixed, could you confirm this for me? 

@Tommie : Indeed the internet works. Thanks. 
Reflecting on this experience, its inevitable that technical problems occur.
Am puzzled by the customer facing/ interaction approach of TMobile NL.

Q1: why does T Mobile not have a telephone call facility anymore. Or it seems to change a lot 🤔

Q2: why did I not see the ‘internet storing’ when I logged into my account? It said that their was no known issue whereas in the community posting it was mentioned.

Q3: why was an estimated timeline for resolving the issue not provided? Especially once the root cause was discovered. 

please see this as as constructive comments. Many of us work from home often and knowing what to expect is a big help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@rve150, thanks for letting us know! To answer your questions:

Q1: why does T Mobile not have a telephone call facility anymore. Or it seems to change a lot.

We still have a customer service phone number. You can reach us at this phone number: 0800-0092

Q2: why did I not see the ‘internet storing’ when I logged into my account? It said that their was no known issue whereas in the community posting it was mentioned.

The outage was noticed later than usual. I guess that's why there was no notification in My T-Mobile. Normally there is!

Q3: why was an estimated timeline for resolving the issue not provided? Especially once the root cause was discovered. 

It is always difficult to give a time reference in this kind of situation. If it is possible, clients will be notified.

Reageer