Skip to main content

Starting 27.06.2024 my internet stopped working. Due to vacations I have not requested service from Odido, but nothing have changed till 01.09.2024.
I have requested service to repair, on 05.09.2024 technician decided it is a cable problem and said he will create ticket to KPN. 11.09.2024 next technician came, processed the same checks and  said it is a cable problem.
I have problem to reach Odido to check status of repairing my internet connection as there is no email communication possible and chat/calls are not working after 17:30.
Should I consider Odido will no longer deliver internet to my location? What about my agreement? What about payments and invoices?

Today chat also is not able to connect me with any consultant! Odido, I’m looking for help from YOU and not getting any attention.

Hi @aniare, welcome to our Community!

I'm happy to look into this with you. It looks like the mechanic has raised a ticket with our technical service again. It seems a new cable needs to be pulled, which requires KPN NetwerkNL to come by for the digging work. We've forwarded it to KPN NetwerkNL and we're now waiting for their feedback. Hopefully they can resolve it for you soon. Of course, we'll reimburse you for the period you were unable to use the internet! 

Dear Tommie,
Today I had two calls from private number, I expect it could be KPN technicians. I’m on my lectures at TUE and not always can respond to a phone call. 
Can you arrange any convenient communication channel with KPN NetwerkNL, as email, sms, or phone number I could call them?

I see you have given a latest planning date of 01-10. Is it true that you have already spoken to them @aniare?

Yes, I had contact with them today and unfortunately the earliest proposed date was 1.10.2024. I really need Internet connection at home and the repair prolongs significantly.
Are You able to make it any earlier?

I'm really sorry, but I can't push this through @aniare. The subcontractor is in charge here. However, if you have an Odido or Ben®️ subscription, I can give you voucher codes for unlimited access to our 4G network until then.

I use prepaid Odido mobile.

Send to PB @aniare

Reageer