Skip to main content

Hello! My name is Nicolas and around November 2019 I got a subscription for internet from Tele2 in Amsterdam. Then Tele2 became T-Mobile. Then T-Mobile became Odido.

Then Around October 2022 I left Amsterdam. Sadly, I am still paying for Internet to Odido due to being unable to cancel my subscription.

Due to the changing of hands from company to company, I never created an account in the Odido webapp. I do not have an Odido account, nor can I create one at https://www.odido.nl/my/registreren from Uruguay (where I am living now) due to a 403 Forbidden from the server (This means Odido blocks account creations from other countries)

I would like to cancel my Internet account with Odido, but I do not know how. The person living at the address where the internet service is provided tried many times unsuccessfully.

Please advise how can I cancel my internet account from another country without having an Odido account. Thanks!

----------
Google vertaling naar het Nederlands voor uw gemak:

Hallo! Mijn naam is Nicolas en rond november 2019 heb ik een abonnement voor internet afgesloten bij Tele2 in Amsterdam. Toen werd Tele2 T-Mobile. Toen werd T-Mobile Odido.

Toen verliet ik Amsterdam rond oktober 2022. Helaas betaal ik nog steeds voor internet bij Odido omdat ik mijn abonnement niet kon opzeggen.

Door de wisseling van eigenaar van bedrijf naar bedrijf heb ik nooit een account aangemaakt in de Odido webapp. Ik heb geen Odido-account en kan er ook geen aanmaken op https://www.odido.nl/my/registreren vanuit Uruguay (waar ik nu woon) vanwege een 403 Forbidden van de server (dit betekent dat Odido het aanmaken van accounts vanuit andere landen blokkeert)

Ik wil mijn internetaccount bij Odido opzeggen, maar ik weet niet hoe. De persoon die op het adres woont waar de internetdienst wordt geleverd, heeft het meerdere keren tevergeefs geprobeerd.

Kunt u mij vertellen hoe ik mijn internetaccount vanuit een ander land kan opzeggen zonder een Odido-account te hebben? Bedankt!

Hi @DrummerHead, welcome to our Community!

I can sort that out for you. Do you have any proof that you've moved? I can cancel the contract for you straight away. You can share the document here, just remember to cross out your personal details. Thanks! 

Hello Tommie! Thanks for your answer. I hope this screenshot of the ticket from Amsterdam to Montevideo is proof enough, if not please tell me what other documents you would need; thanks!

A ticket is not enough @DrummerHead, we need one of these documents:

• An end of lease contract from the landlord
  • A contract of sale of a house for sale
  • A rental or purchase contract from the new address
  • A certificate of registration from the municipality (GBA) 

I tried to get an end of lease document but they couldn’t provide me with one.

I hope these documents related to my de-registration from the municipality will suffice:

Thanks!

Mod edit: It is not wise to post personal information (e-mail adres) publicly.

@DrummerHead Thank you for sending the necessary documents. I will process this for you straight away! 

I deleted the document from this topic and added it to the case. I have cancelled the contract for you as well. You will receive an e-mail confirmation about this.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m always happy to do so! 

Reageer