Returned equipment not received, what now?

• 12 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 10 Bekeken

After terminating my subscription, I returned the equipment, modem, booster and all adapters and cables on 20th October.

I received an email that the equipment had not yet been returned. 

DHL tracking number is 3STML010145039 and please check if you have recieved it.

Cal van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @iwashi057612, thanks for reaching out, I am sure that we can solve this within a matter of days! 😃 I looked at the DHL Track &Trace and it seems that it took DHL quite a while before they delivered the package at our distribution center as they delivered it last Saturday the 11th of November. I am sure that we will process your package in the coming days and that you will receive a confirmation from us before the end of the week. In the meantime I will make sure that there is enough time left to process your package this week.

We’re on it for you, before the end of the week this mystery is fully solved! 😉

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @iwashi057612, thanks for reaching out, I am sure that we can solve this within a matter of days! 😃 I looked at the DHL Track &Trace and it seems that it took DHL quite a while before they delivered the package at our distribution center as they delivered it last Saturday the 11th of November. I am sure that we will process your package in the coming days and that you will receive a confirmation from us before the end of the week. In the meantime I will make sure that there is enough time left to process your package this week.

We’re on it for you, before the end of the week this mystery is fully solved! 😉

Reageer