Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to reset my account password but I don’t receive anything, I also checked the spam folder. 
I tried multiple times and with different browsers but nothing seems to work.

Could someone help me please?

Hi Lucrezia, of course I'll be happy to help you regain access to your My Odido environment soon! I wanted to check for you right away, but see that the email address you use for the Community does not yet have an account on My Odido. If you use this e-mail address, you can create a completely new account via this page. After this, you can link your subscription(s). If you use a different e-mail address for My Odido, I would like to ask you to mention this e-mail address in your profile on the Community, so that I can take a look with you!

Hi Sam, thank you!

It’s very strange because I already have a My Odido profile with that same e-mail, I always checked my invoices there. I tried to log in recently and it says my password is wrong (also strange), but then when I press “reset password” I don’t receive any emails. 

Hi Sam, thank you!

It’s very strange because I already have a My Odido profile with that same e-mail, I always checked my invoices there. I tried to log in recently and it says my password is wrong (also strange), but then when I press “reset password” I don’t receive any emails. 

I seem to have the same issue. Unable to login with my login details so I tried to reset the password but I am not receiving the email to do this.

Hi @Lucrezia Baraglia , I checked with you again and I see that there is still an old account regarding a cancelled Internet + TV subscription. Is it correct that you want to log in to see your old invoices from this subscription? Or do you also have a Mobile subscription with Odido? If so, would you like to add your customer number to your Community profile? Then I will make sure you can use your account again soon. 

Hi @Anouk van Odido! Thanks for reaching out.

I used to have an Internet + TV subscription and I’d like to check the invoices yes!! I don’t have any other subscriptions.

Hi @Sander86 , would you like to create your own Topic regarding this issue? Then we will come back to it as soon as possible to help you further!

Hi @Anouk van Odido! Do you have any update? 

Something seems to have gone wrong with your account @Lucrezia Baraglia. Can you create a new account and try to link your old subscription again? I have deleted the old link, if all goes well this should work. Which invoices do you want to view?

Reageer