Skip to main content

moving report does not work in the website

Hello,

I am moving within two months and tried to report moving in the website, which does not work.

How should I deal with this situation?

Thank you

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Coolzzuli 

Does it work via this page? Or do you see an error?

https://www.odido.nl/service/abonnement/verhuizen

I see this page

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Coolzzuli 

It works but due to a pending order you get this message, can you fill in your klantnummer in your community profile so a moderator can help you get this pending order out of the way?

Klantnummer is included in my profile

@Coolzzuli

It works but due to a pending order you get this message, can you fill in your klantnummer in your community profile so a moderator can help you get this pending order out of the way?

Klantnummer is included in my profile. Could you please remove the pending order?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Coolzzuli 

I'm not a moderator, a moderator should reply here soon.

@Coolzzuli

I'm not a moderator, a moderator should reply here soon.

Thanks Waqqas,

Seems moderator went for a holiday…..

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @Coolzzuli, I checked it immediately! Due to your removal from Viaplay, we cannot yet implement the move. We can circumvent this by canceling the Viaplay removal and processing the transfer first. We can then initiate the Viaplay removal again with the first desired date. It had a notice period of one month. Do you agree to this? Then I'll fix it! Greetings, Ishana

thank you for the reply.

please proceed based on your suggestion.

it is another question, but could you let me know what is the cancellation fee do I need to pay if I cancel the contract by 31-07-2024?

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @Coolzzuli, I fixed it straight away! You can enter your move in an hour. Will you let me know if it worked? I will then ensure that the removal of Viaplay is also processed in the system.

In addition, if you move, you can cancel your contract free of charge within an annual contract if you provide proof of move. A moving certificate is an official document. It could be an end of lease contract from the landlord or a sales contract for a home. It can also be a rental or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP, Basic Registration of Persons). Can you send us one of the above documents? You can also find more information about moving on our community: https://community.odido.nl/algemeen-538/ik-ga-verhuizen-wat-nu-276340. Good luck with the move! Greetings, Ishana

Thanks for detailed explanation. In that case, I will cancel my contract as of end of July because I am selling my house at 1st August. 

Where should I send the document to?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Coolzzuli Of course, we’re happy to help! 😊 You can send the document to me in a private message, and I will make the arrangements for you. In order to send the document, you can use a WeTransfer link. 

@Teresa van Odido , just sent the message with the link. Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Coolzzuli Thank you! 

@Teresa van Odido , I sent you the message 3 days ago, but the request is not handled. Could you please help this??

Can someone from Odido please help my request?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Coolzzuli  My apologies for my late response! I immediately answered your private message. 

Reageer