Skip to main content

Moving address and transfer internet subscription & link internet subscription to my Odido account

• 14 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

Hi, I’ll move to a new apartment and I’d like still use my current internet subscription (klantnummer WLH17323) at the new place. Could you please let me know what should I do? I have reported my new address in my Odido account, but I realize I cannot add home internet subscription to my Odido account. I tried to add it, but it sends email verification to the old t-mobilethuis.nl email, which I cannot use it anymore. Therefore, could you please

1. Let know what shall I do for moving to a new place
  2. Help me to link my internet subscription to my Odido account.

Thank you.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @robinchu, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to point this out, I immediately went to check for you and indeed see the old e-mail address is the system. I changed it to the e-mail address you use for the community. If you now click on “Wachtwoord vergeten” and enter this e-mail address, you can change it and you will be able to access your Mijn Odido. Can you tell me if this was successful? 

@Tommie van Odido Thanks for the quick response and help! Yes, it works! I’ve added the internet subscription to my Odido account and changed the subscription the new address. Now, I’m awaiting for the confirmation of the change. Thanks again for your help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

That's great @robinchu! I checked your dossier and I see that your move is coming through fine and behind the scenes where are currently working hard to get your new address activated. Tommie and I are more than happy to help you out and good luck with your move! 😄

Reageer