Moving abroad, Cancelling my contract

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 22 Bekeken

Hello. I want to send a proof that i am moving aboard to cancel my subscription. After a call with odido service i was informed that theres option for that on odido website. Can you help me with that? I live already aboard. Regards, Jan Cajgovic

Cal van Odido 15 dagen geleden

Hi @Jan Cajgovic, I am happy to help you out! If you post the proof of your move in this topic, it allows me to quickly process it for you. Please be sure to cover up private information though as this is a public topic.

We'll get this arranged quickly! 😄

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jan Cajgovic, I am happy to help you out! If you post the proof of your move in this topic, it allows me to quickly process it for you. Please be sure to cover up private information though as this is a public topic.

We'll get this arranged quickly! 😄

Thank you for quick respond. Heres mi contract and proof that i live aboard. Regards, Jan

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jan Cajgovic, thanks for posting a screenshot of your move! I have processed your document and thus I have deleted it from your post. I will quickly send you a confirmation per e-mail that we will cancel the contract with a one-month termination notice period on 29-5. You will also receive a DHL QR code for the modem.

I wish you all the best in your new country, I hope that you quickly feel at home! 

Reageer