I moved address and cannot see the old and new

• 5 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 14 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello, I moved address to a new house, but I kept receiving the old bill for the interet. On top of that, I couldn’t see and edit the subscription in my new house. Would you be able to help with that?

Cal van Odido 8 maanden geleden

Hi @dimas, thanks for reaching out and congratulations with your new home! 😃 To me it is evident what you wanted to see changed so I immediately went ahead and changed the configuration of your Mijn Odido account. You can now see your new subscription by logging in with the email adres you are also using for this Community. Additionally, as your old subscription has ended there will be no additional invoices.

Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. For now I hope that you soon feel at home at your new place!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @dimas, thanks for reaching out and congratulations with your new home! 😃 To me it is evident what you wanted to see changed so I immediately went ahead and changed the configuration of your Mijn Odido account. You can now see your new subscription by logging in with the email adres you are also using for this Community. Additionally, as your old subscription has ended there will be no additional invoices.

Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. For now I hope that you soon feel at home at your new place!

Reageer