Beantwoord

I can't add my subscriptions to Odido account

• 15 September 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 319 Bekeken

I’ve tried now with several accounts but I’m unsuccessful in adding my home internet subscription so I can see my invoices because they seem too high. I see many people have similar problems, I was even in the store but they also couldn’t help. I see though that some people were a bit more successful here :)

icon

Beste antwoord door MaciejM 21 September 2023, 11:03

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @MaciejM 

When you try to link your subscription to an account, do you get an error? And what does it say?

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile?

Yes, error: 

Te veel records gevonden
Te veel records gevonden voor de verstrekte details

I’ve added klantnummer but… I’m not sure if this one is attached to my current contract, I took it from my new contract for Glasvezel connection which is not yet connected.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @MaciejM, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. This message occurs because the bank account number appears too often in our database. This is easily solved by temporarily setting a different bank account number. Then you can link the subscription to My Odido. Once the subscription is linked, you can change the bank account number again. Can you send me a private message with a temporarily different bank account number? Then I will change it for you and you will be able to link your account.

Hi Tommie,
I don't know if that help / change anything: I used to have until July both mobile sim-only contract and home internet+tv. Then I moved mobile to a different provider. But on 1.09 I moved mobile back to T-Mobile (pretty much last day of T-Mobile existence) and also signed for glasvezel connection for home internet (I was explained that is a new contract to the existing dsl). Both of those are not yet active. So in theory there could be 4 contracts with the same bank account: old mobile, dsl connection, new mobile contract and new glasvezel.

Can I use Revolut account with LT................ account number?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @MaciejM, that is indeed the reason why. I am not sure if we accept Revolut as a valid bank. It must be an active account otherwise our system won't accept the account number. But we can always try! Send me a private message and I’ll put it in motion.

Hey Tommie! Thanks for help. Bank account switch did the magic, I was able to add my new glasvezel connection to the account, just as I thought the klantnummer I gave was for new connection. But now I was able to add old DSL connection (which still has my main bank account attached) to different Odido account so for now I think I’m sorted.

For now Odido doesn’t recognise my mobile number so I can’t add that contract, I hope I can do that after my number is active in Odido.

FYI, in process off adding new contract system is asking for date of birth (Geboortedatum) but form has “Ingangsdatum” label which seems like a mistake.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@MaciejM, yes we are aware of the title mistake: “Ingangsdatum”. We are working on that. Happy to have helped you with this! 

Reageer