Skip to main content

Hello.
I will be moving out of the Netherlands soon and would like to cancel my internet subscription.
My contract ends on the 09/09/2024 but i would like to terminate it on the 27/09/2024.
I tried calling customer service but they told me that this cannot be done for now but did’t explain why.
Is it possible to terminate the subscription after the end date of the contract?

Welcome to our community! @kVasko 

I’m sad to see you go, but I’m sure you will enjoy your new adventure. Of course, I will gladly help you to cancel your subscription! 😊

Your contract indeed ends per the 9th of September 2024. From this moment, you can cancel the subscription with a months' notice. Thus, I can cancel the subscription per the 9th of October 2024. Do I have your approval to start this process?

Do keep in mind that you have the return the router you’ve received from us at the end of your subscription. Since you’re moving abroad, I just want to make sure you are informed about this. Of course, you will receive further instructions on how to do this once the cancellation had been processed. 

Welcome to our community! @kVasko 

I’m sad to see you go, but I’m sure you will enjoy your new adventure. Of course, I will gladly help you to cancel your subscription! 😊

Your contract indeed ends per the 9th of September 2024. From this moment, you can cancel the subscription with a months' notice. Thus, I can cancel the subscription per the 9th of October 2024. Do I have your approval to start this process?

Do keep in mind that you have the return the router you’ve received from us at the end of your subscription. Since you’re moving abroad, I just want to make sure you are informed about this. Of course, you will receive further instructions on how to do this once the cancellation had been processed. 

Hello Teresa, thank you for your informative reply.
Yes, you have my permission to process the cancellation. 
Will it be possible to return the router before the end of the subscription? For example if the cancellation is on the 9th of October 2024, the return of the router on the 26/27 of September 2024?

Kind regards.

@kVasko You’re very welcome! 😊

I’ve processed the cancellation for you. You will receive a confirmation e-mail about this shortly. 

It is totally fine to send the package earlier. Just make sure to place a note in the box with your zip code/house number and customer number in the box so the package doesn’t get confused. In the e-mail you will also receive a QR-code. With this code you can go to a DHL Servicepoint and tell them that the package is to be returned to Odido. 

Thank you very much Teresa!
This was very helpful. 

You’re welcome and I wish you the best and good luck moving abroad! @kVasko 😀

Reageer