Skip to main content

Hi.

I'm moving houses and can't take my internet contract with me. Therefore I will have to end my contract early. I believe I have 4 months left on the contract, maybe 5. How much will I pay out of pocket to end the contract, and what is the procedure? I don't want it done already; if I call, there's always a miscommunication, and I don't want to risk them cutting my internet off already (Which happened with my phone contract last year). I want information and the procedure if anyone can help; thanks!

Hi @ahsan511, welcome to our Community!

If you're moving and we can't move with you, you can cancel the contract free of charge. I can take care of that for you. I just need a removal certificate to prove you're moving and a date when you want to end the contract. Can you provide those things? Then I can help you further! 

Hi @ahsan511, welcome to our Community!

If you're moving and we can't move with you, you can cancel the contract free of charge. I can take care of that for you. I just need a removal certificate to prove you're moving and a date when you want to end the contract. Can you provide those things? Then I can help you further! 

Hi Tommie,

Thank you for your reply, how do I provide you with a removal certificate? I’m not sure what you mean by removal certificate? I can provide my new housing contract?

Thanks again

@ahsan511 Good question! 

Tommie means a prove of relocation. A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Thus, a contract of your new house is perfect! 

You can send this to me in a private message by using a WeTransfer link. Please let me know on which date you would like the subscription cancelled. Do note that this is always with a month’s notice. 

Reageer