Cannot link subscription to account

• 14 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 19 Bekeken

I cannot link my subscription to my account as the email address the verification is sent to is an old T-mobile email I do not know how to access. I am moving from the Netherlands and I want to (preferably) transfer the contract to my roomate, or cancel the contract.  

Ishana van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @Ingridron, thank you for contacting us! I indeed saw two email addresses in our system and deleted the old email address. Are you now able to link your subscription?

You also want your contract to be transferred to the new tenant. No problem! I will give you some information, because we need a few documents before we can arrange this, namely:

- ID copies of both parties.

- Bankcard copies of both parties.

- Written statement that both parties agree to this change, signed by both parties.

We also like to receive some details of the new tenant:

- Zip code and house number of the subscription

- Mobile phone number of the new tenant.

- E-mail address of the new tenant.

You can send these documents in a private message. The changes will take place immediately. Thank you in advance and good luck with your move! 😊 Greetings, Ishana

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Ingridron, thank you for contacting us! I indeed saw two email addresses in our system and deleted the old email address. Are you now able to link your subscription?

You also want your contract to be transferred to the new tenant. No problem! I will give you some information, because we need a few documents before we can arrange this, namely:

- ID copies of both parties.

- Bankcard copies of both parties.

- Written statement that both parties agree to this change, signed by both parties.

We also like to receive some details of the new tenant:

- Zip code and house number of the subscription

- Mobile phone number of the new tenant.

- E-mail address of the new tenant.

You can send these documents in a private message. The changes will take place immediately. Thank you in advance and good luck with your move! 😊 Greetings, Ishana

Reageer