Cannot add my house internet to my odido portal

• 19 March 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 17 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I am a new Odido customer and want to add my internet subscription to MyOdido. I keep getting the error message “Something went wrong. Please try again later." 

I have already called Odido to update my name but it still does not work.

4 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @SDantas, I have checked everything for you and I see that all your information is correct now so you should be able to add the internet subscription to your account. When do you receive this error message exactly? Is this when you click on the button to connect the account or is it after you've entered the security code?  

I still can’t add, I have tried just now once again.

the error happens in the website or in the app. Always the same error after I add the security code received by email.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @SDantas, thank you for the screenshot. I see that you have contacted us on this earlier and this has been forwarded to my colleagues from the technical department and that they have contacted you earlier today. My colleagues are still working on a solution for this issue. I am not sure what they have discussed with you or if you have tried this already, but we can try to remove all subscriptions from your account and first try to connect the Internet subscription to your account before adding the mobile ones. If you want to try this, let me know so I can remove the accounts that are currently linked. If you have already tried this and it did not work, I want to advise you to wait. As soon as the technical department have found a solution, they will contact you about this! 

Today Odido called me asking if I still had the issue and then they tried to re-add using the security code, which didn’t work.

They said that they will check and at some point they will contact, but I didn’t get any date that this is expected to happen and because I seen this error so many times in the community and they were always solved, I decided to give it a try.

I have not tried to remove the mobile subscriptions and then add the internet first and later the mobile subscriptions again. I think it’s a good try, just hope it doesn’t make things worst 😅

Reageer