Skip to main content

Cancellation of Internet subscription.

• 7 June 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

Hello, 

I need assistance closing my account. I am unfortunately emigrating out of the country and need to cancel my contract. I have sent an email to 

XXXX

However with no avail. I will happily attach both the contract cancellation form and my rental contract withdrawal. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Best regards,

SImon Petr Blasko

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Simon Petr I’m glad to read that you reach out again to us through our community. Of course, I will gladly help you make the arrangements! 😊

The e-mail address you wrote to is no in service for these concerns, which is why you haven’t had a response yet. No worries, you can send the documents to me in a private message

In order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

@Simon Petr I’m glad to read that you reach out again to us through our community. Of course, I will gladly help you make the arrangements! 😊

The e-mail address you wrote to is no in service for these concerns, which is why you haven’t had a response yet. No worries, you can send the documents to me in a private message

In order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Hello, I cannot send attachments in personal messages. Could you give me your email adresss which I can send these documents to?

Best regards,

Simon Blasko

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Simon Petr, I am sorry! We should have mentioned this earlier. To provide us with the right documents via our Community we ask you to upload them via Wetransfer.com and share the link with us. Please send me a private message with the details Teresa requested + the Wetransfer link containing the right document(s). Thank you so much!

Reageer