Skip to main content

Hi, I have canceled the internet subscription in my odido account. But I still got an invoice this month. Can you help me to check whether I successfully canceled it?

Hi @zz21, I have immediately looked into this for you and I do see that your subscription is still active with us. Did you receive any confirmation on the cancellation and can you please send that to me? Otherwise I can cancel your subscription immediately with a one month notice, that way your subscription will be cancelled on 7 november 2024. Will you let me know if I should go ahead with the cancellation? 

Hi Nora, thanks so much. I did not recieve any message but I can not see my subscriptions in my odido account now. I thought it worked but it seems failed. Could you help me deal with this process please? Sorry for the typo in the first time.

Hi @zz21, per what date do you want it cancelled? Maybe I can work some magic here so you won't have to pay another month. 

Hi Tommie, it sounds great. I remember clearly that I canceled it on Sep 15th because after that I moved abroad. My landlord keep the modem now. I think you can give me an address and I can ask him help me to send back to odido. 

I cannot cancel it in the past, only in the future. I can cancel the contract as of 09-10, i.e. 1 day after entering @zz21

How to return the modem, read this topic: 

Hi, please end the contract as of 09/10. I am going to work out about the return process. 

I have set it in motion @zz21, you should receive a message about this shortly! 

Reageer