Skip to main content

Hi, I was using Odido internet for the last 6 months, from day one i was facing the internet slowness issues, many times disconnection during my meeting. so, started using my internet for important meeting and work. I didn’t get proper fix, whenever i call the service desk, they will ask me to restart the modem and i our final call they said, As your are facing the issues from the beginning, if you want you can switched  to another provide. so, i made a decision and moved to another vendor, but now i am asked to pay the bill amount of 139 Euros. 

then i called the service desk and i told  that i have discussed and send the mail also to service@odido.nl.

then they ask to forward the same mail to service@odido.nl, i did the same, but i didn’t get any response from them and get only the email to pay the amount.

Please help me here and my id is >Edited by moderator, please don't share personal information online] 

Hi @Anburaja, welcome to our Community!
Good of you to contact us for this. I immediately went to look for you and indeed see the entire history back from the past time. The 30 days have passed and you can indeed cancel free of charge. Now the rescission fee is triggered by the switch, I have immediately refunded this for you. This has to be corrected by the system itself so it will be back to 0. This may take some time, I have set up a payment deferral so you will not receive any more messages. If you still receive something, please let me know. I assume everything will be fine! 

HI @Tommie van Odido ,

Thank you for your message, Today i got the mail and asking for the payment. the below is the mail i got it today, could you please take a look.

Thank you.

Anburaja

Second payment reminder

Hello Anburaja ,

We sent you a reminder for your outstanding payments. We see that the amount is not yet on our account. Pay the outstanding amount within 14 days , otherwise we will block your Odido for home subscription. You will then no longer be able to use the Internet, watch TV and/or call. Have you already paid? Great! Then you can immediately delete this email.

Outstanding invoice(s)
Below you will see an overview of your outstanding invoices.

Outstanding invoices

Invoice number Invoice date Expiry date Outstanding amount in €
TMT1043058978 02. 08. 2024 21. 08. 2024 € 139.81
Outstanding invoices: € 139.81

@Anburaja Good that you double check! 

Luckily, Tommie made the arrangements that this will not be deducted from your account but processed through our system. You can therefore ignore this e-mail. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I’m always happy to assist! 

Reageer