Skip to main content

Dear Odido,

I am moving out of Netherlands and will not come back in the near future. Therefore I would like to cancel it. I called customer service and they suggested sending an email to odidio with proof of my move. However, I couldn’t find the right email address. Therefore, I am writing this mail to cancel my subscription and return wifi box. Please inform me with the procedure.

Beste,

Hatice

Hi @Hatice Karabulut, welcome to our Community! 

Could you share the proof with me here? Make sure you get rid of any personal details first. I'll take care of it then.

Hi @Hatice Karabulut, welcome to our Community! 

Could you share the proof with me here? Make sure you get rid of any personal details first. I'll take care of it then.

Hi Tommie, here is a document that I received from the makelaar. Hope this helps. If you need another document, please let me know what kind of document you need. Within couple of days, I will deregister from the municipality and can send it, too. 

Thank you.

This is enough @Hatice Karabulut, so would you like to cancel is per 01-10-2024? 

That's great. Yes, i would like to cancel it on the closest date possible.

@Hatice Karabulut Thank you for your confirmation! 

I immediately made the arrangements for you. You will receive a confirmation e-mail about this shortly. If the hardware needs to be returned, you’ll receive instructions about this as well. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m happy to do so! 

Reageer