Beantwoord

Transfer subcription to PrePaid but failed to call the Service

• 22 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 18 Bekeken

Hi Odido team,

I am currently living ouside the Netherlands and the one-year contract has ended. Thus I would like to transfer my subcription to prepaid in order to retain my phone number. 

According to the instructions on the website, I am supposed to call the overseas service hotline, which is +316-24001200, to arrange the transfer. However, I failed to call it many times for no reason. 

I wonder if there is some way that I can get it done without making the phone call or probably anyone could me help me with that :

Thanks in advance for any help you could offer😊

Regards,

S

icon

Beste antwoord door Shinketsu 24 January 2024, 14:09

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Shinketsu, welcome to our Community! Living outside of the Netherlands sounds great, where do you live now? 😄

I can't arrange the switch to PrePaid myself, but no worries, my colleagues will fix this for you. I'll create a case for you, so my colleagues will call you. Can they reach you on your current (Odido) phone number? Or do you prefer that they call you on another number? If so, please send me the correct phone number via private message. Please also let me know your preferred date for them to call you back and if it's best in the morning or afternoon. They will call you within 48 hours and the date of the call determines the start of the 1 month notice period.

I look forward to your reply! 😄

Hi Shinketsu, welcome to our Community! Living outside of the Netherlands sounds great, where do you live now? 😄

I can't arrange the switch to PrePaid myself, but no worries, my colleagues will fix this for you. I'll create a case for you, so my colleagues will call you. Can they reach you on your current (Odido) phone number? Or do you prefer that they call you on another number? If so, please send me the correct phone number via private message. Please also let me know your preferred date for them to call you back and if it's best in the morning or afternoon. They will call you within 48 hours and the date of the call determines the start of the 1 month notice period.

I look forward to your reply! 😄

Hi Marciano,

Thank you so much for your reply. It made me realize that I can use another number to call the service. So here goes the good news: I have successfully transferred my subscription to prepaid :)

Without your reply maybe I will never be aware of it😑

Greetings from China!😉

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Shinketsu, you're very welcome! Ah that IS good news indeed. Great to hear that your subscription already changed to PrePaid. Thank you for letting me know and China sounds amazing. If you have any questions about your PrePaid in the future, please feel free to start a new topic. The Community will always be here to help you.

For now, I wish you a great day! 😁

Reageer