Skip to main content
Hello.

I moved to the Netherlands 6 months ago and started a contract with Odido. Unfortunately due to health reasons I had to come back to Portugal and I will no longer go back to the Netherlands. Because of this, I would like to terminate my contract. I am aware that I have to pay the remaining months, but I saw in a forum that it's only 50% of the value.

Could you please help me with the process? 

Thank you.

Hi Daniel, welcome to our Community! I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go back to Portugal due to health reasons and I hope everything will be alright. I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You can indeed cancel your subscription early by paying 50% of the remaining amount that you would have paid for the rest of the contract period.

• The easiest way to cancel is via Mijn Odido on this page: odido.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen  
  • If you don't have access to Mijn Odido, I can also cancel it for you, but I need to do an SMS verification.

Do you have our sim card in your phone still? I just sent you a verification code per SMS. Please give me this code here and the date that you want to disconnect the subscription (today?), and I will get to work for you! 😄

Hello Marciano. 

The code is 8417515. Can you tell me the value to pay? Please only deactivate it next Monday, I still need it for a another week :)

Thank you!

Hi Daniel, thanks for the verification code. The total disconnection fee is € 129,31. I can put the disconnection date on Monday September 2nd. Please confirm if I can do that now and I will simply press the button to execute it right now! 😊

Hello. 
Yes disconnect it september 2nd, it is confirmed. 
The payment will be by debit direct?

thank you. 
Daniela

Hi Daniela, first off; sorry, I thought your name was Daniel! 🙈

I executed the disconnection per the 2nd of September and sent you a confirmation mail. You will receive the end invoice, and the amount will be deducted by debit direct, indeed. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I'm here for you. Otherwise I wish you a great stay in Portugal and I hope everything is going good with your health. 

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hello. 

I just got an email saying that the request was not processed. Can you please check what happened?

thank you

Hello @danielacapucho, I looked right away for the number ending in ***5985 and I see that two terminations had been processed. The one my colleague Marciano processed and that is the correct cancellation. The subscription will also be discontinued as of 2-9-2024. I see that another colleague had also processed a cancellation, but as of the 1-3-2026. This is obviously not correct and it has been cancelled. I suspect you received a confirmation of that by email. You can consider that one unsent. What my colleague Marciano has put in order is correct and the subscription will be discontinued as of 2-9-2024! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Hello. When is the debit going to happen? I need to close my bank account and I’m waiting to pay the 129€. Thanks

Hello @danielacapucho, I see that the invoice has not yet been prepared. I do see that your invoices are always prepared around the 5th of the month and a few days later the debit will take place. So I suspect this will happen in the next few days, it's just a patient wait for now. If you have any other questions, just let me know! 

Reageer