Beantwoord

Nuisance calls from Odido sales

• 20 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 23 Bekeken

Every day for the last weekI have received a call from the odido telesales computer. When i answer there is nobody there. When I call back i get a message saying used self service in the app. 

This needs to stop. Sales must be crazy if they think i am buying anything from them if they treat me like this!  Never any problems like this with t-mobile 

Please put “do not call” in the system. 

Very dissatisfied 

Julian

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 22 April 2024, 12:49

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Julian, nobody likes being called every day while the caller doesn't say anything. So, let's stop this. You can easily turn off 'bellen’ in your settings. Along with other forms of communication about newsletters and discounts. You can do that in Mijn Odido on this page: Privacy (odido.nl). Processing this change can take up to 6 weeks.

Please note: If we called you every day for a week and every time there was no hearing. It's possible that we did not call you, and that it was someone calling you using our number (spoofing). If the calling keeps happening after the 6 weeks, chances are high that it's not us. In that case, please simply block the number.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and if you were able to turn off the settings in Mijn Odido! 😄

Hi Julian, nobody likes being called every day while the caller doesn't say anything. So, let's stop this. You can easily turn off 'bellen’ in your settings. Along with other forms of communication about newsletters and discounts. You can do that in Mijn Odido on this page: Privacy (odido.nl). Processing this change can take up to 6 weeks.

Please note: If we called you every day for a week and every time there was no hearing. It's possible that we did not call you, and that it was someone calling you using our number (spoofing). If the calling keeps happening after the 6 weeks, chances are high that it's not us. In that case, please simply block the number.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and if you were able to turn off the settings in Mijn Odido! 😄

Today, it is worse. 😡. 😡. 😡. 😡

When i answer, in and try to speak in english “moment please. CLICK and they put the phone down

UNACCEPTABLE

Julian

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Julian, sorry to hear that this happened yesterday! I see that you turned off the calling option, so that's good. Just to double check; which number is it that's calling you?

Reageer