Skip to main content

I recently purchased a SIM-only subscription that expires in 2026, but now I want to get a phone without having to pay for two separate SIMs. I tried modifying my SIM-only plan, but it says I can only make changes when there are four months remaining on my current subscription. Is there any way to switch to a mobile plan?

Hello @Mercury18 

From 30 days after the start of your sim only subscription you can switch to a subscription with phone, this is called toestel flexibiliteit.

Just choose a new subscription on the website and click on verlengen, your new subscription will start immediately.

Voorwaarden toestel flexibiliteit

Where can i find the renew option ?

After I select a device it takes me to next page where it asks for number retention and when i enter my number it says :

An Odido subscription is already active on this number

The subscription for this issue cannot yet be added to your customer number. This is because the end date of the contract is more than 4 months in the future, or there is still an order for this issue in progress.

@Mercury18

Is your sim only subscription allready 30 days or more old? Just choose a new subscription with phone on the Odido website and when you scroll down you will see the option verlengen.

Reageer