Beantwoord

Cancel Subscription

• 19 October 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I want to cancel my subscription but the online form doesnt work. Can someone cancel it please?

Thank you in advanced.

icon

Beste antwoord door Andoni 7 March 2024, 17:43

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Andoni, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, is there a specific reason why you want to cancel your subscription?

What error did you get while trying to cancel via the online form? Did you use the app or the website? Please try it again via this link. Please let me know if this works now! 😄

The link is locked. When I click on “Cancel with an online form”, the link is locked too. So please, Cancel my mobile subscription this month.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Andoni, please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I can help you cancel your subscription, but we will need to do a few extra checks. I look forward to your message!

Hi Andoni, please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I can help you cancel your subscription, but we will need to do a few extra checks. I look forward to your message!

I already sent you a message. Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Andoni, thanks for your message. I will be with you very soon! 

Reageer