Skip to main content

Hi there. I am leaving the Netherlands and therefore need to cancel my home Internet subscription with Odido. I understand one month notice is required. My requested  termination date is on September 30. Please let me know how to ensure this is done and steps to return the router. 

Additionally, I have a mobile subscription with Odido that would also need to be terminated. Could this request be processed for that too or would it be best to raise a new request on the Mobile community?

Thank you. 

Hi Nahjan, I see now that there is a known issue that is caused by the cancellation of your first disconnect, and it didn't work to change your subscription to PrePaid. I terminated your contract/subscription per today and sent you a confirmation mail. Please let me know if you received it.

Hi Nahjan, I see now that there is a known issue that is caused by the cancellation of your first disconnect, and it didn't work to change your subscription to PrePaid. I terminated your contract/subscription per today and sent you a confirmation mail. Please let me know if you received it.

Hello @Marciano van Odido , I think it has gone through as it’s not picking up a signal anymore. Also received the email. Thank you so much for your prompt action.

Hi Nahjan, thank you for the confirmation and you're very welcome. Enjoy your stay abroad and have a good day!

Reageer