Beantwoord

Abonnementen (second subscriber)

• 4 April 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 37 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello I have bad/sad Question I dont know from where in my odido app before wuz 1.subscriber(me)

But now i have 2!!!!!!! i make register at publick telehouse .. maby somebody got my pers.data..?!Please help

•  
icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 5 April 2024, 10:38

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Okalbo, you’ve come to the right place for help! I've looked into your account, and I see 2 mobile subscriptions on your name. And both subscriptions are linked in your Mijn Odido-account. What do you mean by 'register at public telehouse’? Did you get a second subscription? The last digits of this phone number are 21, and it started on February 13th. Does that sound familiar? Please let me know and I'm happy to look into it more for you! 😄

Ps. I removed your other 2 topics. 1 is enough. You will always receive an answer from us! 

Hello thanks for answer! I found something like a contract in my email box but here is only my name and last name all rest personal data is from another person … public telehouse I mean that where I live is one pc for all😰😢 now second subscribe number ends at 61😅… and still I’m shocked that I need to pay for somebody else 😢😰 can we do something about it?!?🤞🤞🤞

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Okalbo, you're welcome! Hmm, the number ends on 61 indeed. I'm not sure why I said 21 last time. Let's research this:

I've checked the order and contract as well. But it's completely on your name and personal information. Your date of birth, address and e-mail address. It's also linked in Mijn Odido. So, that means that a verification code was send to your own phone number for verification. Otherwise, the 2nd subscription couldn't have been linked in Mijn Odido. That means it can only have been done from your phone. The 2nd (Sim Only) subscription was ordered online on February 12, and it was digitally signed. Are you sure this isn't your subscription? Otherwise, someone has access to not online your information and e-mail address, but your phone as well. 

I just sent you an e-mail. Please reply to that e-mail with the contract that you received, so I can see the personal data that's on the contract. Please let me know when you did this. I want to look into it! 😄

Hello I found contract where all passport details are not my ! Only name is my  and passport deatils are not my :(

[Screenshot removed by moderator. It's full of personal information!]

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Okalbo, I removed your screenshot, because it's full of personal information. Please reply to my e-mail with the contract PDF as requested. From what I saw on the screenshot, the personal information was all the same as your own subscription, maybe except the passport information, so I want to look into it.

Hello thanks for helping me but where I can find your email? 🫣 sorry I’m not so good in phones :) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Okalbo, I sent it to o***s@gmail.com, so you should find it in your inbox or if you log in on www.gmail.com! 😄

Reageer