Skip to main content

Internet Problem moving new House

• 11 June 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 30 Bekeken

Hello,

I have problem with my internet for my new house.I moved my new house and wanted to transfer existing internet to new one ??

Then I contacted with odido customer service and they told me that they will contact with 3rd party operator to fix it and will receive email about this issue in 3 workday. but till today no one contact me yet.???And again today I contacted with odido service and they told me they have no idea when 3rd party technician will come to my place and fix the issue ???

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alicngln, thanks for reaching out and I would love to help you to get your Internet active on your new address as soon as possible! The installation technician told us that there is a problem with the signal in the network and we are currently busy to figure out with the network operator how we can solve this as efficiently as possible for you. We will definitely be able to tell you more this week, and I expect that we are able to tell you more by tomorrow or possibly today. I will try to put as much pressure behind it for you as I can.

We’re on it to solve it for you as fast as possible!

Hello Cal,

Thank you for trying to help and support. However, still no one has contacted me.😞

I don't know how it is possible that no one has given me an exact date for the repair? Also I continue to pay my bill. At least ODIDO can try not to charge their customers in this process and freeze their payment.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

The ticket needs to be picked up, it is still open @Alicngln. They are picking up the ticket as soon as possible! 

Reageer