Skip to main content

My Internet went down on the 10th March and after logging a fault on the 11th, we were told that a technician would come out on the Monday (13th). The technician came out as agreed and tested our equipment, and there were no faults on our side. The technician said that a ticket would be opened with KPN and we can expect the fault to be resolved in 1 to 3 working days.
Come the 3rd day and no communication had been received. I called T-mobile back for an update only to find out that the ticket was only opened on T-mobiles' side on the Tuesday and that no ticket was even opened with KPN at all.
Its now Friday the 17th (internet down for 7 days) and I just called to do a another follow up to find out that the ticket has still not been opened with KPN and that they are not aware of any reported faults.

This now means we have to wait for an additional 2 or more days for someone to handle and resolve the fault.

It honestly feels like T-mobile are incompetent in the handling of this fault, staff lie to their customers and quite frankly I have had enough of this level of service - or lack thereof. From experience, it is worse than services provided in a 3rd world country that barely has electricity! 

I will be cancelling my subscription with T-Mobile and move to another provider. I caution anyone considering T-mobile Tuis/internet, in that while the packages may appear good, the after-sales service is ineffective and unhelpful which will only lead to frustration and disappointment and is, quite frankly, not worth the cost. Also, you will end up spending more money in any case on data bundles while you wait for them to attempt to do their job. This seems to be a consistent and persistent issue with them. Rather go to a "real" service provider who cares about more than just collecting your money at the end of each month.

Hi @Martin85, I would have liked to read a different experience. I am not used to this either, how the situation turned out is not the way it should be. I fully understand the choice and wish you the best of luck with your new provider. 

Reageer