No internet due to KPN problems

• 26 July 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

Hey! 
We’ve recently switched to T-Mobile from Ziggo. In the past few days we were trying to install the modem for ourselves but whatever we did, it didn’t work out. Yesterday a service person (very nice one, so big thumbs up for him) came by and we were told there’s some problem with KPN and they’ll contact me in a day. We still haven’t received any information about what’s gonna happen and most importantly: when.
We’ve been without internet for quite a time now, and it’s getting pretty urgent due to work and studies. I really don’t want to go back to Ziggo for several reasons, but I also can’t be without internet for more than a few days now. 
Has anyone experienced the same and if so, around how many days their problem had been solved? 

Thank you!

Tommie van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @DHorvath969, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to start a topic on this. I immediately went to check for you and I see that the mechanic created a ticket for our Back Office. We have a standard processing time of 5 days. Our tech experts are working very hard for you to get you online as soon as possible. You will be contacted when we know more about this or when it is resolved! 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @DHorvath969, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to start a topic on this. I immediately went to check for you and I see that the mechanic created a ticket for our Back Office. We have a standard processing time of 5 days. Our tech experts are working very hard for you to get you online as soon as possible. You will be contacted when we know more about this or when it is resolved! 

Still nothing though. We’ve already received the first month’s installment, but considering the fact that we’re not able to use the WiFi I’ll reach out to customer service. I’m afraid we need to switch back to Ziggo because we literally can’t work without internet. 
Any further information about how’s the service going? 
Thank for your help and answer, appreciate it!

Reageer