Skip to main content

My internet goes down or have problems every 2 months. This time its worse

here are few ticket number I have. Theres more but i didn't record them all. 

73378464 from 30 sep

73569618 from 9oct

73586510 from 10 Oct

why are you guys not fixing my internet. I'm loosing time calling you with no help. I'm stuck and I can't work. I'm paying you for nothing.

Either let me go for free to KPN or ziggo

OR

compensate in invoice. It's not right you're changing full invoice claiming good connection and leaving customer without connection for more than 6 days

almost 20 days me running after your customer care for help.

20 days of chase now. I'm paying extra for mobile data just because of your negligence. my call get disconnected many times when I say "good morning" after their "goedemorgen .....". Thats terrible because I always choose 1 from IVR for english.

Calls to customer care every 2 month. it's terrible customer care.

no compensation. I feel so stupid when I call and explain same thing every time.

Don't Punish me because I choose other internet because yours is very bad and i cant work at all.

Odido says it's KPN fault and KPN say it's odido making false blames. 

I've recorded calls from both blaming each other.

I'm now out on holiday and all surveillance of my house is down. If something happens you won't take responsibility. 

I'm so disappointed and furious with odido. I read it's not just me. Such things have happened to others also before. 

Just don't understand why you guys don't care.

I saw this recently. Why??

Who asked for it. If it'll be cancelled then why not just let me install new one?

Even customer care people didn't know that it has been cancelled. They can see the subscription will end next year and kpn installation is planned for nextbyear for smooth transition. Why I'm seeing this in all they don't know.

What yoi guys know atleast tell me. 

Can you terminate my contract without obligation and no cancellations please. 

I'm fed up of this every two months calls. Technicians come and go and again it's same. 

Now it is unbearable.

I don't think it's of much use to write here even. 

Support could have given the USB stick to plug in the router as backup so when broadband is not working sim card will work as normal. 

I'm thinking of just getting rid of odido. Because no one cares to respond or do much even after calling customer care i am not liable to pay you anything. 

Hi @BineetKgaur, I have immediately looked into this for you and I would love to explain what is going on at the moment. 

I see that on 30 september you have notified us that you have no internet and we have sent a ticket for you to our technical department, so that they could fix this for you. However on 1 October, we have received a request from another provider to take over the line. This is most likely caused if you have applied for a contract with another provider on your address. Now this has caused a new issue to arrive. Normally with these types of requests, the network administrator which is KPN NetwerkNL will switch the line from us to the new provider on the specified date, which in your case would be on 13 januari 2025. They currently have an issue however where they switched the line of multiple customers prematurely, which causes the connection to be disabled immediately, instead of the date on which the new provider will take over. 

KPN NetwerkNL is now trying their hardest to reverse this for you and the other customers affected. This is something that only they can fix and as soon as there is an update, we will immediately let you know about this! Of course you will not have to pay for the period of time in which you were not able to use our services. As soon as this is fixed we can refund this period for you. 

Are you using an Odido or Ben sim card? In that case I can provide you with vouchers for unlimited mobile data so you can stay online that way until this is solved. Will you let me know if I can send the vouchers to you? 

@Nora van Odido how will you explain this??

If KPN is at fault then why odido disconnected. I noticed this last week.

Even xustomer care people didn't know about these for first 10 days. They kept telling me a technician will be there and no one arrivedm i was waiting for whole week.

They only escalated when i called again multiple times. But same story, they can't do much.

And your sim card voucher won't resolve house security issues. Everything is down.

It's a bad backup. I've seen a USB stick in the router with sim from odido at someone's house. Thats a good backup but you guys are not considering it.

Please let me leave peacefully. Odido failed to provide. I want to go with no obligation and no fee payments. Have stopped auto debit. 

I don't want to waste more money so i won't be paying odido anything from now on.

The issue has been traced to a planning error at KPN Network, whereby the contractors removed the patch prematurely, around 260 customers are experiencing this. We are currently working with KPN to reach a proper solution. We kindly request that customers exercise patience while we resolve this matter. In the meantime, customers who were unable to use the services in question will not be charged. This will be rectified at a later date @BineetKgaur

Haha patience is what I've been showing you since i got odido installed at home.

anyways you guys still didn't answer my last question. Why am I seeing termination of contract in odido app. Why the app shows odido is waiting to get their equipment back????

hi @BineetKgaur, this is because we have received a request from another provider to take over the internet line. This is most likely because there has been a new contract requested on your address. This contract from the new provider will start on 13 Januari 2025. Please check if this sounds familiar. If you haven't done any requests with a new provider, please let us know. That way we can notify the other provider and try to stop them from taking over the line! 

Yes I requested for the transition for next year after my current contract expires because odido failed to provide properly. I'm tired of calling support. There had been a visit and still after some time it went to same bad connection. 

Quesrion 1: But how does all this that connects to odido asking for it's devices back??

Your answer does not explain the screenshot i provided before.

Question 2: I'd like to just terminate it now without obligation. I am tired. Can you help there atleast??

@BineetKgaur I’m sorry for the confusion. I’m happy to explain what is going on! 

As Nora explained the request to send the router back to us has been triggered by your request for a new provider. Of course, since you are not leaving us quite yet, you don’t need to send this back right now. So don’t worry about this! 

To answer your other question, I wouldn’t like to see you leave yet, but if this is really what you want. Of course, I will arrange this for you. Please not that there will be a termination fee if you cancel the subscription while still within contract. 

Please let me know how you would like me to proceed. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! 😊

Oh, how lovely. Odido not only fails to provide basic service but has the audacity to charge a fee to leave. How considerate!

When I say "not providing service," I mean it literally. I’ve called countless times about internet issues, and each time I was promised someone would visit—yet nobody ever showed up. After exhausting all options, I opted for a transition, which only escalated the problems.

But let’s set aside the current mess for a moment. How do you guys even justify the service before this? Since September 23rd, my internet issues have been ongoing despite numerous calls. Feel free to come up with any story you like, but if you check the call logs, you’ll see just how often I’ve been reaching out.

And if you look back a bit further, you’ll see I’ve been calling long before that. One time someone finally showed up, replaced the fiber converter, and—surprise!—the issue was only fixed temporarily.

Honestly, this level of service is laughable. 👎 You’re charging me for this nonsense while providing little more than frustration in return.

make mistakes. Check

And now, adding to the growing list of "fun" surprises from Odido, I just received a bill for 54.19 euros. Amazing, right? The invoice adjusts a whopping 5.91 euros for the first few days of October—so generous. Meanwhile, the total bill comes to 60 euros.

Let me remind you, I’ve been trying to lower my speed since before October 1st to avoid being overcharged because Odido sold me this 2Gbps connection (with an 8-month discount) that never actually delivered on the speed. But sure, let's pretend that was ever worth it.

Now, due to the ongoing cancellation circus, I couldn’t change the speed through the app, nor could your support team help, and—wait for it—I don’t even have a connection. So Odido, you’re charging me 54.19 euros for what exactly? For the privilege of dealing with constant internet issues and zero solutions? This is really next-level customer service. 👏

Alright, you will have to fix this invoice and final numbers. It is now obvious you guys want this to happen. 

let’s end this madness. Please cancel this service so I can move on to a provider that actually works. Just let me know what the final damage is in numbers.

Honestly, if I had the funds, I’d probably sue you for all the hassle, but as a foreigner, that's not in the cards right now. Feels like you're taking advantage of that.

Too much nonsense, lack of professionalism, and endless frustration. Let’s wrap this up and call it a day.

I guess idido is still busy fixing my internet, sending bills and probably thinking of more bills to put on my name. 

Sorry to interrupt but please take some time to respond better to the thread and put this to an end.

@Tommie van Odido @Teresa van Odido @Nora van Odido 

Hi @BineetKgaur, the technical departmen have reached out to you with some questions, is this correct? Did you give them an anwser? 

You should be asking this to your team not me.

Anyways since its certain that the internal communication is super efficient and even though you don't want to answer to my queries and previous msgs I will still answer your question.

Yes, they called and I asked them to write to me on email because the call is chargeable as I'm not in europe.

I am already loosing enough because of choosing odido. Can't take more hits.

And in any case it's best for me to keep everything in writing. I've learned that the hard way now.

Another thing - You still didn't answer the questions I put in previous msgs. 

I asked for cancellation, instead i'm getting more bills to pay. Why you still want to give me headaches, waste my efforts, faith, mental peace, precious time and money?????

@Tommie van Odido 

Great going Odido 👏  

Reageer