Skip to main content

horrible customer service instalation

• 22 July 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 24 Bekeken

I have been waiting for the installation of my internet connection of my home for over a month (since there was already from the previous owner) 

on the day of installation, the technician did not come (as he was sick apparently) but when called to Odido they told me that he would be late but would come. At the end, he didn’t come and wasted my whole day waiting for a person that was sick, and they didn’t even call me to inform or send another technician. 0 consideration for customers. 

afterwards, it was told me that I could do the installation of the modem and router (via call) and that the technician would come another day to check and that I would already have internet connection today.  That was not true at all. I am unable to connect as it needs to be activated (although I am already under my contract and paying for it). The customer service cannot do anything and the company for installation also does not help. 

I hope that this can be quickly fixed and I am expecting some kind of compensation for this waste of time and also for the troubles that all this has brought me. No one can fix anything and the only solution is to wait, and stay without any internet connection although I’m paying for it. 

hopefully tomorrow I can get at least internet connection but for first impressions, it has not been good

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Lucas Cardoso, welcome to our Community!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Normally, when a technician cancels an appointment, you should receive a text message saying they are not coming. After this text, you should receive another text to reschedule. Did this not happen?
Luckily the technician is coming tomorrow and hopefully he will get you online soon. The contract with us does not start until the modem is online. So you're not paying for our services at the moment.  

I did not receive the text. I had to call the company to cancel it and do a new appointment. I think all this trouble that I had to go trough and also stay home the whole day on Sunday, with the promise that technician was coming did not help. Hopefully the installation tomorrow works and I have no more issues but the experience so far has not been satisfactory 

Reageer