No internet with Huawei model LOS red light flashes red

• 5 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 74 Bekeken

Hello, 

since this morning, my internet does not work.

Huawei modem LOS red light is blinking and I tried to unplug the modem and router but it does not help.

Also, checked there is no outage in my neighborhood.

could you help me to get the internet back?

Cal van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @Coolzzuli, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you online as soon as possible! I saw that you already had contact with a colleague of mine and that they requested a Guidion technician for you. I've immediately granted the request and you will receive an invitation from Guidion any minute now.

I am sure that they can really help you out, I am looking forward to your appointment with them! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Coolzzuli, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you online as soon as possible! I saw that you already had contact with a colleague of mine and that they requested a Guidion technician for you. I've immediately granted the request and you will receive an invitation from Guidion any minute now.

I am sure that they can really help you out, I am looking forward to your appointment with them! 

Today the technician from Guidion visited and unfortunately he could not fix the issue.

What should be the next step? Who is going to fix the issue so I can use the internet?

I am not using Odido mobile at this moment. But I heard I can be reimbursed of the simcard if I purchase it and will be supplied with the unlimited data until the internet at home is fixed.

How should I do this? Do I need to buy the simcard and let you know?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Coolzzuli, the grid operator will be informed so they can fix the issue. The problem lies in their domain. You can buy a simcard and share the receipt in this topic. I will credit this cost and provide you with a Unlimited Data voucher!

Reageer