Beantwoord

Internet DSL stopped working

• 23 January 2021
  • 31 reacties
  • 563 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

31 reacties

I was assured that the internet would work until Friday. It's Saturday, it's still not working ... How do I pay for something that doesn't work?

@Cal

Someone calling to me when I was in work today but I can't have phone when I'm working. I got the bill from the 12th to the end of February, the internet was on for a week. There is no option for me to pay for something that does not work !!!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Macmac1017, didn't you receive an SMS from KPN on 2th of February? They claim that they tried to contact you via SMS first to make an appointment. Anyways, I happy to see that you managed to get into touch with them and I'm sure they will be able to provide the solution tomorrow!

Don't worry about the payment. The billing is an automated process and thus I cannot stop the process. This means that I will have to request a credit for tomorrow which will be deducted from the invoice of March. 

If there's anything else, please feel free to let me know. The solution is closer than ever!

HI @Cal 

I would like to ask you to arrange a visit to KPN. At the last visit last week, the technician discovered that the cable is 100m long, not 300m, but because of freezing temperatures, he cannot do anything. Now the weather has improved so I would like to finally fix it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Macmac1017, thanks for the feedback! I checked your dossier several times last week, and it seems that KPN had quite a few customers they could not help due to the frost. They're trying to contact all the delayed appointments to fix everyone's connections as soon as possible. Although the weather is improving, it is still not optimal for the changes that have to be made to your connection point. Hopefully KPN will soon have a feasible slot to fix your connection and I will keep pressuring them to find a spot for you soon!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Macmac1017, happy to see that KPN is coming by tomorrow. I'll also handle the aforementioned credit. I'm sure that you'll be able to enjoy our internet after the visit! 

Reageer