Beantwoord

Twee actief subscription

• 11 February 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

Hoi allemaal,

We've switched to fiber from DSL (Odido offered), and it was installed last friday (09-02-2024). The problem is that I've been told that I still have 2 active subscriptions, 1 for the fiber and 1 for the DSL. 

I have called before through customer service asking and clarifying if we do the switch, that we'll only get 1 active subscription moving forward, and they told me, yes, I will only have one subscription and will only pay for one.

Today (11-02-2024), I've called customer support multiple times and said they can't help me, and told me I have two active subscriptions, which they can’t cancel without penalty.

Anybody had the same situation? I don’t really know what options I have, I keep calling customer service but either I get passed or they can’t help me.
icon

Beste antwoord door SnelPaard 13 February 2024, 16:38

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @SnelPaard, welcome to our community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that the subscription will be cancelled tomorrow. Did it finally work out with customer service? 

Hi @SnelPaard, welcome to our community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that the subscription will be cancelled tomorrow. Did it finally work out with customer service? 

Thank you for responding, @Tommie van Odido 

Yes. I’ve called again earlier today and this time they were able to help. 

My only concern now is from the email after they cancelled it

Heb je opgezegd binnen je contracttermijn, dan kan het zijn dat we de resterende maanden in rekening brengen op de factuur met je laatste abonnementskosten.

Not sure why I’m getting penalized if Odido was the one that offered to switch to fiber.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @SnelPaard, no worries: I have double checked it for you and we have made sure that there is no penalty being calculated. The e-mail you received is a standard e-mail that only mentions the possibility. In case that there would actually be a penalty, you would receive an invoice with the penalty on there but this will not be the case for you. 

Hi @SnelPaard, no worries: I have double checked it for you and we have made sure that there is no penalty being calculated. The e-mail you received is a standard e-mail that only mentions the possibility. In case that there would actually be a penalty, you would receive an invoice with the penalty on there but this will not be the case for you. 

That’s good to hear. Thank you to you both!

Reageer