Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Modem Return to Odido Due to DHL Tracking Issue

• 11 July 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 26 Bekeken

Hello everyone. Since it was not possible to have DSL at my house because there is no ISRA entry in my apartment, I canceled the subscription and subscribed to Fiber Optic, which is apparently being installed in my street right now.

I received an email to return the Modem (that I never used), however, the link redirected to an error page (not found). I contacted your support, and they managed to send a link to track the shipment, but the QR code was necessary at the DHL Service Point for me to send the package. I called support again, and they told me to simply tell the DHL Service Point to send it to Odido. It was accepted, however, a new Tracking number was generated for me to track the package. Two days later, I received a new email asking to return the modem, which already had the QR code (associated with the first link sent).

I then went to check the Tracking number generated at the DHL Service Point and it says that it will be returned to the Sender? (https://my.dhlparcel.nl/home/tracktrace/JVGLOTC0040666588)

At the time, I provided my postal code and house number, but it seems that the tracking number is "frozen" and I don't even have access to the postal code to which it was sent (to Odido, yes, but which one? Where?)

I would appreciate it if you could help me, as I do not want to be in fault for a situation of missing equipment. Thanks

2 reacties

Well… looks like they received the equipment :) that’s good news I believe, but the track number still frozen :P

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi there @mavicmike, thank you for starting this topic! I can be very blunt: we have received the equipment. My advice is just to ignore the trackinglink. Everything is sorted! 😁

Reageer