Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Close my subscription , moving out of NL

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

Hello, my name is Dron Sebastian Ionut
My Odido phone number is +316XXXXXXXX

i would like to cancel my subscription because im leaving Netherlands tomorrow and Im not gonna come back

could you please calculate how much i will have to pay off the subscription cause normally it ends in 27.09.2025, and then proceed further to finally close the subscription 

G.R Sebastian

Moderator edit: It is not wise to share private data on an online platform.

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello Sebastian, welcome to our Community! Not so nice to see you go, but I'm happy to assist you into canceling your subscription. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0665. I see that you are still under contract until 27-9-2025. I see that you have cancelled the subscription yourself via your My Odido account, but it stops as of the end date. I cancelled this cancellation right away, so I can prepare the new cancellation for you. If you want to cancel earlier, you will have to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. I see that you do not have this and that it is a Sim Only subscription. Please note that you have one month's notice with us. If I cancel the subscription for you today, the earliest I can stop it is 26-08-24. I made the calculation for you right away and the redemption amount is € 94,37. 

I just need to perform an additional verification with you to make sure you are the right person. Do you still have your SIM card and is it still working? I have just sent a verification code by SMS to your number. If you can share that code with me, I can complete the cancellation for you! 

Hello Sebastian, welcome to our Community! Not so nice to see you go, but I'm happy to assist you into canceling your subscription. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0665. I see that you are still under contract until 27-9-2025. I see that you have cancelled the subscription yourself via your My Odido account, but it stops as of the end date. I cancelled this cancellation right away, so I can prepare the new cancellation for you. If you want to cancel earlier, you will have to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. I see that you do not have this and that it is a Sim Only subscription. Please note that you have one month's notice with us. If I cancel the subscription for you today, the earliest I can stop it is 26-08-24. I made the calculation for you right away and the redemption amount is € 94,37. 

I just need to perform an additional verification with you to make sure you are the right person. Do you still have your SIM card and is it still working? I have just sent a verification code by SMS to your number. If you can share that code with me, I can complete the cancellation for you! 

Hey Pharwin, i already called Odido service a few minutes ago and i managed to cancel it via phone, I received the email with the information, also i wast told that i have to pay 94,37 when i receive the final invoice in August 

Thank you for your help :)

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hi Sabastian, glad you were able to sort it out through our telephone customer service already. If there is anything else I can do for you from this side, feel free to let me know. I wish you a wonderful time abroad! 😄

Reageer