Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Close my subscription , moving out of NL

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

Hello, my name is Dron Sebastian Ionut
My Odido phone number is +316XXXXXXXX

i would like to cancel my subscription because im leaving Netherlands tomorrow and Im not gonna come back

could you please calculate how much i will have to pay off the subscription cause normally it ends in 27.09.2025, and then proceed further to finally close the subscription 

G.R Sebastian

Moderator edit: It is not wise to share private data on an online platform.

Hello Sebastian, welcome to our Community! Not so nice to see you go, but I'm happy to assist you into canceling your subscription. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0665. I see that you are still under contract until 27-9-2025. I see that you have cancelled the subscription yourself via your My Odido account, but it stops as of the end date. I cancelled this cancellation right away, so I can prepare the new cancellation for you. If you want to cancel earlier, you will have to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. I see that you do not have this and that it is a Sim Only subscription. Please note that you have one month's notice with us. If I cancel the subscription for you today, the earliest I can stop it is 26-08-24. I made the calculation for you right away and the redemption amount is € 94,37. 

I just need to perform an additional verification with you to make sure you are the right person. Do you still have your SIM card and is it still working? I have just sent a verification code by SMS to your number. If you can share that code with me, I can complete the cancellation for you! 

Hello Sebastian, welcome to our Community! Not so nice to see you go, but I'm happy to assist you into canceling your subscription. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0665. I see that you are still under contract until 27-9-2025. I see that you have cancelled the subscription yourself via your My Odido account, but it stops as of the end date. I cancelled this cancellation right away, so I can prepare the new cancellation for you. If you want to cancel earlier, you will have to buy it off. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. I see that you do not have this and that it is a Sim Only subscription. Please note that you have one month's notice with us. If I cancel the subscription for you today, the earliest I can stop it is 26-08-24. I made the calculation for you right away and the redemption amount is € 94,37. 

I just need to perform an additional verification with you to make sure you are the right person. Do you still have your SIM card and is it still working? I have just sent a verification code by SMS to your number. If you can share that code with me, I can complete the cancellation for you! 

Hey Pharwin, i already called Odido service a few minutes ago and i managed to cancel it via phone, I received the email with the information, also i wast told that i have to pay 94,37 when i receive the final invoice in August 

Thank you for your help :)

Hi Sabastian, glad you were able to sort it out through our telephone customer service already. If there is anything else I can do for you from this side, feel free to let me know. I wish you a wonderful time abroad! 😄

Reageer