traag internet

• 14 April 2024
  • 42 reacties
  • 325 Bekeken

Goedemorgen. 

Sinds een dag of 5 erg traag internet. Lijkt zowel bekabeld als wifi te zijn maar wifi is sowieso traag. Bekabeld lastig te checken maar de 2 apparaten die bekabeld zijn aangesloten verliezen vaak hun verbinding.

Ik heb alle stappenplannen uitgevoerd die op de website te vinden zijn. Dus opnieuw opstarten modern alsook de media converter. Iets uitgezet in 'mijn odido'. Weet even niet meer hoe het heet. Andere wifi kanalen gekozen. Maar niks helpt. Ik kom altijd ongeveer dezelfde snelheid met de speedtest. Zie screenshot.

Iemand nog ideeën?

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Welkom op onze Community! @jeffrey0102 

Goed dat je dit aan ons laat weten en fijn dat je zelf al het één en ander hebt geprobeerd. Ik help je graag verder bij het vinden van een werkende oplossing! 

Ik ben meteen het systeem ingedoken om het modem uit te lezen en zie inderdaad dat het niet helemaal goed gaat. Geen zorgen, ik heb meteen een monteur aangestuurd! Je ontvangt hierover een e-mail met een link om de afspraak in te plannen. 

Laat je het mij weten als ik nog iets voor je kan betekenen? 

Bekijk origineel

42 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Arkadiusz_86, I see that you have connected three of our wifi points. This is not supported by the Zyxel modem, only 2 wifi points are supported. Can you remove the third one from your network and see how that affects your speed? It also looks like the wifi points are not connected properly. What happens if you turn off all the wifi points and test next to the modem? Would you do three speed tests using the speedtest.net application on your phone or laptop? 

The test with mechanic has been done without wifi points , there was none device contected by wire or wifi to the modem . I will do this evening one more testing session without any device connected . 
Keep in touch 

Hi Tommie ,

im sorry for delay , but i was busy in last days , i disconected all device (wifi points , totally all device ) 
please see attached pictures , distance from modem 5m and 20 cm . 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Thenks for testing @Arkadiusz_86, now, would you run a wired speed test? You indicate that it is good, now I am curious to know what it looks like.

Speedtest bekabeld - De instructies hiervoor vind je op onze website.

Hi Tommie ,

By wire is 980 and 990 upload and download 

Can you send me the previous MediaBox for Fibre the black one MC1000 ? it was works perfect , I don't know why change for the new white zyxel MC .

Greetings 

Arkadiusz 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

I decided to send a mechanic @Arkadiusz_86. You will receive a message about this shortly to make an appointment with Guidion. Would you please give me feedback when the technician has been? Thanks in advance!

Ho Tommie , 

Sure i will let You know .
Thank You in advance. 

Hi Tommie , 
i have appointment with Guidion for tomorrow 8:00 - 12:00 .
If you like we can make phone call or video call tomorrow XXXX.

Moderator edit: It is not convenient to share personal information on an online platform. Updated on this occasion.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Arkadiusz_86, can you give me a feedback after the mechanic has been? 

Hi Tommie ,

The mechanic didn't arrive .

But I think they did something.

I just changed the Wan cabel for 4PR/24AWG S/FTP cat8 and is works .... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Ah so it is fixed now @Arkadiusz_86? The mechanic said you cancelled the appointment? 

Hi Tommie ,

No i didn't cancel , look .

I called them that I will be not in home at 14:00 

Appointment was from 10:00 - 12:00 .

They told me in this case I have to call to odido to make another appointment. 

Since i change the WAN cable it seems be ok .

It could be this issue ? Or odido did something with settings?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

A check, thanks for the clarification @Arkadiusz_86. This indeed could be the issue. If the cable has one loose connector it could corrupt your whole network. 

So basically is all good now :) mesh system is working , speed is ok .

We can close the case .

Thank you for your support. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good to hear @Arkadiusz_86, have a great weekend! 

Reageer