Skip to main content

On September 13, I ordered fiber optic service at my home address. The website states that fiber optic is available in my location. The estimated start date of the contract is October 3.

But nothing has happened since then, and I have been spending an hour talking to consultants for a week and none of them are able to move the matter forward despite their great desire.

Guidon cannot install the router because Odido did not send him an appointment.
Odido says that he cannot send a report because the network administrator on my street did not do anything with the cables.
I received a number from Odido for this company, but this company does not respond. I am also unable to find out who this is 0732100143

What can I do in this situation. I have been living without home internet for 1 month, which is becoming very inconvenient.

Does anyone have any solutions? How to force and speed up the installation of the internet? Or any other solution? 

I don't want to break the contract, but maybe I will be forced to do so?

Hi @FryderykSzan, I would love to give you more clarity on the situation and explain to you what the steps are that need to taken before you are able to receive Fiber from us. 

At this moment we see that there is no Fiber Optic Terminal installed in your home or that the Fiber is still not connected to it. So this needs to be installed first and foremost. We are not able to do this ourselves, the network administrator will do this for you. They will contact you to make an appointment for this. In your case the network administrator is VolkerWessels, you can contact them as well to see if you can make an appointment with them, this is why you were given the phone number. I do have a different contact phone number for you that you can try. You can call to 088-1860444 on workdays between 09:00 and 17:00. Perhaps they are able to make an appointment for you. Otherwise VolkerWessels will contact you themselves to make this appointment! 

After everything in your home has been installed correctly, the network administrator will have to check that everything is correct in the district exchange. Once this is the case, they will let us know and we will immediately make sure you will receive the installation package and you will be able to make an appointment with a technician from Guidion to install the modem. 

If you have any questions about this, please let me know. I am happy to help! 

Reageer