Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Internet down in Almere

• 14 May 2024
  • 36 reacties
  • 404 Bekeken

I've been having issues since this weekend. Already did everything like restart routers and waiting patiently for a few days but still having issues. It's fast when it is up but completely unusable when it's down. When I log in to the router the system info says they Ethernet WAN connectionis down and there a red cross on the picture between router and internet. Also have a red light that's turned on, on the router.

36 reacties

These are the lights toda

@Teresa van Odido @Cal van Odido @Tommie van Odido @Nora van Odido Anyone there at all? I am still being billed for this month and will need internet. If you’re not going to fix the fiber can I at least get the vouchers so I can keep using the phone hotspot? It’s the only feasable alternative I have at the moment until the other provider takes over.

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

Hi @Pprinsloo, I am sorry to see that the problem has not been resolved and you have decided to leave us. I want to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. I do see that we are still working on this for you and there was a request made for a technician. Will you update me on the findings of the technician? We will also make sure that you won't have to pay for the period in which you were not able to use the services. Once the problem has been fixed, or the subscription with us comes to an end, we will compensate you for this. Also I will send you new voucher codes so that you can stay online this way. You will receive those in your email in a few minutes! 

Hi @Nora van Odido thank you for the response. Yeah I called yesterday afternoon and the lady on the phone was very helpful. I have set an appointment with the technician.

@Nora van Odido the technician was here and can see the connection is completely offline, but he says the issue is further upstream and that it might possibly have been turned off on the Odido side.

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

Hi @Pprinsloo, thank you for the update! I have seen that the technician has forwarded this to my colleagues from the technical department and they have already contacted the network administrator who can look into where the issue is exactly. It can be that the network administrator needs to check or change the connections in your home. In that case they will call you to make an appointment with you! 

There was a lady here this morning and she checked and says the same as the person from Friday. The issue is is further upstream, there is nothing that can be done from our house.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Pprinsloo Thank you for letting us know! 

I immediately looked into the system to see the next steps. Luckily, I see that our Back Office has already been notified of the discoveries made by the network administrator. They will now investigate further in order to restore the connection. 

Do you still have enough voucher codes? If not, I will send you one straight away.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with in the meantime. I’m here to help! 

Thank you @Teresa van Odido,

Luckily I have enough vouchers and have been using them.

Hi, I got billed for “Afkoop 5,92 maanden contract Internetafkoop” for the rest of my contract but I canceled because I wasn’t receiving service. This thread went for over a month that I gave Odidio a chance to rectify the issue which means there should not be a fee for canceling right? It doesn’t seem right to also bill me for that.

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @Pprinsloo, you are absolutely right! But since your new provider has sent a cancellation, this is not processed automatically. This is only possible if an employee processes the cancellation. That is why I have reimbursed the costs for you. You have received a confirmation by e-mail and you can always check it on Mijn Odido: https://internet.odido.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Greetings, Ishana

Reageer