Skip to main content

Hi, 

I'm in Italy and there's no connection on my phone (from NL). I have all my invoices paid, I didn't set any blockages, I tried manually selecting a network (no luck) and I also restarted my phone. 

Any clues?

Hi @renancouto, welcome to our Community! 😄How wonderful that you are currently in beautiful Italy. Good that you have already taken some steps yourself. Would you check in the settings of your phone if you have roaming enabled? I would also like to check if there is a roaming block active. I can't find your phone number when I search for your Community email address. Would you like to link the e-mail address known to us to your Community account? Then I can check it for you!

Hi @Anouk van Odido 

Yes, roaming is enabled. I put my number on my profile, maybe there's something you can do about it that it's not available on the app. 

Thanks

Hi Renan, I can indeed see the details in your Community profile now. Thank you! I immediately went to check for you and see that a barring is active for use abroad. Italy is part of the EU so your bundles are valid there as usual. Therefore, I have removed the block for you.

I would like to ask you to reboot your device once and then manually select a network if necessary after this. In Italy, you can use the TIM and WIND networks. Will you let me know if it worked out? If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me!

Thanks @Sam van Odido, I’m back to NL, but good to know that there was in deed something blocking my connection. I’ll try out on the next trip ;)

I hope you had a good trip back to the Netherlands, Renan. If you experience problems with your connection again in the future, you know where to find us!

Reageer