Skip to main content
Beantwoord

eSIM not working

• 11 June 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

I renew my subscription and bought a new eSIM, using a physical SIM card before, I scanned the QR code but I get no service from the eSIM. I can’t seem to activate it. Please help.

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @daylene, welcome to our Community! I am happy to help you, let's look at a solution together! When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***9348, can that be correct? In addition, I see that you have indeed renewed, we are very happy about that! You have opted for an eSIM. However, you can always renew your subscription 4 months before the end of your contract with us. Your current contract runs until 8-8-2024. If you extend, your new contract always starts after the end date of your current contract. So also your eSIM will only be activated when your new contract starts. Therefore, you cannot activate it yet. You can actually use your physical SIM card until the end of your subscription, after which your eSIM will be activated automatically. 

Should you prefer to use the eSIM now, I can activate it for you. Since you have already scanned it, the link to your device has already been made. The eSIM then only needs to be activated. 

Just let me know what you would like, and I can set it up for you! 

Hi. Can you please activate the eSIM for me? I would like it to be activated now. Thank you so much.

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hi Daylene, no problem! I just acivated the eSIM for you. Restart your device, then it should work! 

Love to hear from you if it worked! 😊

Hi Daylene, no problem! I just acivated the eSIM for you. Restart your device, then it should work! 

Love to hear from you if it worked! 😊

Hi Pharwin, thank you so very much for your help. It is working now. 😊😊

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Nice that it works! If there is anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know. For now, I wish you a beautiful day! 😊

Reageer