subscription cancellation

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription, but I couldn't find a way to end it. I would be glad if you could provide assistance regarding this issue.

Tommie van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi @Derya Yesilkusak, welcome to our Community!
I'm happy to help you with this. Could you tell me why you want to cancel your subscription? If so, could you also add your customer number to your profile? This can be found at Mijn Odido (in a webbrowser) → Klik op Abonnementen →  Klik op pijltje omlaag bij Klant sinds →  Klantnummer: ABC12345.  

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Derya Yesilkusak, welcome to our Community!
I'm happy to help you with this. Could you tell me why you want to cancel your subscription? If so, could you also add your customer number to your profile? This can be found at Mijn Odido (in a webbrowser) → Klik op Abonnementen →  Klik op pijltje omlaag bij Klant sinds →  Klantnummer: ABC12345.  

Hi,I have moved abroad and would like to cancel my subscription. I couldn't find my customer number (klantnummer) on Mijn Odido, but here is my phone number in case it helps with the cancellation procedure: XXXXXX

Thank you

Moderator edit: plaats geen persoonsgegevens in een openbaar bericht.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Derya Yesilkusak I had to remove your phone number from your post, as it is not allowed to share personal information. 

I want to help you cancel your subscription, but I do need your information. Can you send me a private message with your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your bank account? I will immediately help you further! 

Reageer