Skip to main content

Hi, I'm seeing great promotions from Odido, but I'm looking to move to a new house. If the region doesn't have Odido, can I cancel the contract without a fine?

Hello @eujoaorivera 

You can enter your postal code and hoisenumber on the Odido website to see if Odido is available at your new address.

Hello @eujoaorivera 

You can enter your postal code and hoisenumber on the Odido website to see if Odido is available at your new address.

Hello, but I still don't know the address. I wanted to be able to take advantage of it at the address I live in and then be sure if it's not available at the next address, can I cancel?

You can cancel without any fine with odido if you move, they may ask for some sort of proof though, like a picture of your lease for a new house or something like that.

If odido is available at the new address you can ask them to disconnect your old house and connect the new house, also without a fine of course. The price may change when you move though, because you basically start a new contract with them in that case so you'll get the new promotions. Prices also differ by region, based on what sort of deal odido has with the local fiber network operator. 

You can cancel without any fine with odido if you move, they may ask for some sort of proof though, like a picture of your lease for a new house or something like that.

If odido is available at the new address you can ask them to disconnect your old house and connect the new house, also without a fine of course. The price may change when you move though, because you basically start a new contract with them in that case so you'll get the new promotions. Prices also differ by region, based on what sort of deal odido has with the local fiber network operator. 

Thank you

Reageer