Skip to main content

Hello ! 
I recently cancelled my subscriptions both mobile and internet as I left the country in April. It seems to have worked but only for the mobile one. I specifically gave information for both Internet and mobile but only the mobile one was understood. I cancelled by mail by the way if that matters. 
My contract was already expired so this shouldn’t be an issue. Since it’s impossible to cancel on your website could someone please assist me in finalizing this cancellation? My bank account is soon getting closed and I don’t want to have unpaid bills for a service I am not using and already cancelled a while ago. 
Please let me know if I can do anything to speed this up. 
kind regards

Hi @Antoine David, thank you so much for starting this topic! When you are not living in the Netherlands I understand that you want to cancel your subscription. I can see right away that we've received a letter on the 9th of August regarding your cancellation. I am sorry, but this letter wasn't processed the right way as you requested but the mobile and Fixed subscription to be cancelled. 

Not to worry, I am here now to help. We have received the letter on the 9th of August. We always cancel your subscription with one month's notice. This means the subscription would have been cancelled on the 9th of September. I will cancel your subscription now ASAP, per September 13th. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail. Tomorrow, when it has been finalized, I will credit the period between September 9th and September 13th. This way, the last invoice you will receive, will be correct.

Usually we ask you to return the hardware you have from us, but luckily the modem you've had doesn't need to be returned. This way, all is arranged. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Reageer